Thursday, May 16, 2013

Gained and lost.




(Slit maxi dress and body chain, Nasty Gal)

You know, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what people think about you. It's what you think about yourself that truly matters. Life's too short to worry about the unnecessary. YOLO!

So anywayyyyy, we caught Evil Dead over the weekend and it was scary, gory, twisted and sick. I hate scary movies. I hate watching them because my mind will replay the scenes over and over again when I'm home alone and it's not fun. Like yesterday, I imagined someone watching me while I was in the bathroom bathing. Not funny at all. 

I'm halfway through the second month now and all I can say is, I feel so freaking good. Good is an understatement; Honestly, I'm over the moon. My tolerance for pain is definitely building up and my hard work is starting to pay off. Just 1.5 more months to my dream abs. Let's go!

Gotta go for my jog now. Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment