Saturday, February 2, 2013

You never know a good thing till it's gone.


(High neck stripe bodycon, Nastygal)

Just a short update before I zoom off into the weekend. Work's been really great so far. I only learn to enjoy what I do last week. I actually enjoy being busy and learning new things. I like a little challenge every now and then, and I like the feeling when I get something right. I can't believe it's been one month already. Oh how time flies.

Also, I don't know if I'm able to keep this space up and running anymore. I'm terribly busy on weekdays; and all I want to do is rest/go out on the weekend. I still do enjoy taking outfit photos, but to sit down and blog about them... Isn't it bad enough that I have to face my laptop everyday at work, Monday through Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment