Thursday, February 14, 2013

Help me up, let's keep on running.












(High neck bodycon and olive green anorak, Nastygal. CMYK spike lita, Jeffrey Campbell)

The weather these days call for serious layering. It's been raining non-stop in almost every part of the country, and it doesn't look like its stopping soon. No complaints, really. I've always enjoyed the rain. Only problem is my work shoes gave way on the third day of the heavy downpour and I ended up having to buy a new pair with my first pay check.  

Went shopping with my niece on Sunday because it's been a long time since I brought her out to town. Bought a couple of stuff from H&M, Forever 21 and Topshop. Damage done= only $108 for 5 items! Got myself a pencil skirt, crop top, bra, t-shirt and pumps. So happy with my purchases!

My boss is treating us to dinner at 1 Market this Friday, which means our (Mish and I) plan to go there this weekend is ruined! Now, we are plan-less. Any recommendations on where we can go instead for dinner?

1 more day to the weekend! Press on people. Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment