Tuesday, February 12, 2013

One love.







(Asymmetric hem maxi and body chain, Nastygal)

This dress is the sort of the dress that can take you from day to night in a jiffy. Throw on some bad ass kicks and you'll get the street-chic look. Throw on some dainty accessories and you'll get the classy, dinner date look. The asymmetric hem does wonders at transforming your look. This is absolutely my favourite piece of clothing for now. Can you believe that this dress was going for only 38 USD at Nastygal?

You should know well enough by now that I'm not an accessory sort of girl. The only accessory I have on me all the time is my set of bangles. So imagine the shock my boyfriend got when I told him I wanted to get this body chain. No other accessory catches my eye quite like this one. I'm glad I made the decision to buy it. This body chain is perfection.

Stay tuned for more updates! I've quite a number of entries to publish. I have to do up all my blog entries at one go (but release them periodically) cause I have no time to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment