Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I pray it won't fade away.







(High neck crop top, Topshop. Neon coral skater skirt, Nastygal)

I hope I do not give up blogging once I found a job and start work. I'm really afraid that would happen because I won't have the time to sit down and use the computer after work (and even if I had, I'd be too tired to do it). If I get a job as an auditor, this would be close to impossible. If you have friends working as auditors, you would understand what I'm talking about.

I am career-driven. I want to climb up the corporate ladder and be someone. But I also find myself scared to want to start work. I have not worked in an office before; maybe that's why I'm terribly afraid of stepping into the unknown. I hope it gets easier with time. And I hope I don't grow old too fast with the late nights.

I want to get married. I want to get married to Mish in 2 years' time after I turn 23. I know it may seem too fast to many, but if we're certain about each other, I don't see why we shouldn't. Honestly, if I had money now, I'd get married right away. I know it is not as simple as that, but I really want to and wish it would happen sooner.

ANYWAY! I might do a wardrobe clearance sale here soon to get rid of things I don't wear or give enough love anymore. There'll be a lot of Nastygal stuff for sale, I promise. Do look out for it!

And oh, check out my eyebags :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment