Saturday, August 25, 2012

Laserlight.

Wednesday's outfit. Cut out shoulder shirt from Forever 21. Studded denim shorts from New Look.


I kinda figured out what I want to do with my life now that results are out. I'm gonna start finding a job in mid/end September, and hopefully I can commence work after the New Face finals in October. Right now, I'm just gonna continue doing what I'm doing- teach tuition, bum around, enjoy my last 'free' time before I step into the working world. Honestly, I am not ready. Not ready to be an adult, grow up and be responsible. But if I delay this part of my life any further, I'll never fully realise my dream of becoming successful. I just hope time moves a little slower.

All of my friends have already started work since at least one year ago. It's time I join the bandwagon and give back to my parents. I pray God is always with me to make things a little less stressful, a little less hard. It surely doesn't help that my future line of work do not coincide with my love for fashion. Say hello to boring corporate outfits!

Enough rambling for now. Will be back with outfit posts, if time and circumstances permit! Happy weekend guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment