Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Feelin' good.







(Spiked shoulder top, Stylerally. Leather jacket, Miss Selfridge. Burgundy utilitarian jeans, Topshop)

Firstly, I apologise for the lack of updates. Been really busy lately with the NPNF shoots and stuff. Weekends seem to fly for me these days, and weekdays are long and torturous (ironic really, cause I spend most of my time just rotting at home). Anyhow, I'm back with an update today.

If you haven't already noticed, I love love love grunge dressing. Obviously, I'm nowhere near the extreme end of the grunge dressing spectrum. I like the whole bad ass girl look- the chunky boots and spikes, studs and leather, raw cut tanks; but I don't wear flannel shirts and ripped jeans and line my lids with dark kohl or fill my lips with blood red lipstick a la Taylor Momsen. I like to dress nastily and still appear nice and friendly at the same time, exactly how a Nasty Girl would (LOVE NASTYGAL <3)

Will be back with an update on the NPNF competition soon (I hope). Meanwhile, have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment