Wednesday, July 25, 2012

But it's too late, there's no escape.

So, my love affair with studs continues. I thought it ended the moment my DIY studded shirt was completed. Little did I know that that was just the beginning of something big. Bought even more studded/spiked stuff this month. Didn't even realise they all have studs on them until I sat down to think about where my money went. Haha. Anyway, below are my recent purchases.





Studded denim dress// Spiked shoulder tee// Studded denim shorts

Can't wait to wear the studded denim dress out! Super cute!

Am still looking into adding more studded/spiked items into my collection, including this bad boy.....





.....and this.


Also, I'm on the hunt for a mint green maxi dress. Hit me up if you know of any places that sell pretty mint maxis! <3

PS: Haha, I realise that I sound very excited in this post. Must be the excessive use of exclamation marks. But you know what? I really am excited!

*EDITED* OMG I JUST DIED A MILLION TIMES! I saw something even more beautiful than these 2 (lusted) items above! Shall share in the next post. Wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment