Monday, May 6, 2013

We come running.

I guess it's true what they say. When you manage your time well, you can do everything that you want to do. I'm happy that I am able to find time to do things I enjoy, be with the people I love, work towards my personal goal. I hope I never have to OT till crazy- not now, at this moment of my life, at least.

So anyway, I joined this competition organised by PVS Singapore recently. In case you don't know, it's the only shop in Singapore that sells a wide variety of authentic Jeffrey Campbell shoes. So imagine my excitement when I got to know the prize for the competition (it's a pair of JC shoes of my choice). All I had to do was post an OOTD picture of myself, wearing JC shoes and get people to like it. The photo with the highest number of likes wins. So I submitted a photo and waited. Unfortunately, I did not win. But I was surprised (and happy!) to learn that PVS decided to present the second and third runner-ups with a $100 and $50 JC shoe vouchers respectively. And because I was second in line, I got the $100 voucher!!! Yay!!!!!!!! I can hazzz new shoes!
Thank you to all those who have liked my photo and thanks to my amazing friends/family for helping me promote my photo. Also, thank you PVS for the surprize (surprise prize. Get it? Hahaha) <3 <3 <3

And because I'm blogging via mobile, here are two pictures of my outfit from a couple of weekends ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment