Sunday, April 7, 2013

Towards a better me.

I'm currently obsessed with having a toned abdomen and butt, thanks (more like no thanks, haha) to Miranda Kerr and Candice Swanepoel. I had to give up everything that I love, from Gong Cha's yam milk tea to my favourite red velvet cake from Fish & Co. I have a sweet tooth, so this is a big sacrifice for me.

I'm into Day 5 of eating clean, and Day 2 of working out. I'm aching everywhere now. I hope to see results in one month. Let's see how this goes. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. I am running once a week and doing some cardio exercises when I have the time. I run 2.4 km and walk briskly for another 1 km. Some of my friends tell me that running does not help and do anything. I know you jog and do cardio as well so I wanted to ask your opinion. You're my role model towards getting a fitter body so I really value your advice. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey babe, I'm happy to know that I've inspired you as far as fitness is concerned :) Honestly, I still have a long way to go, and like you, I'm still learning. Thanks for keeping my motivation up!

      I really am no expert when it comes to this, but here's my two cents. Any exercise is good exercise if you do it right (of course, diet plays a part too). Running is the best exercise to lose fats fast. If you're already lean and is now only concerned about being toned, then cardio is the way to go. Keep on doing what you're doing and you'll see results soon enough. Patience is key; good things take time to happen. It took me 4 long months to finally shed all those weight and see results (and I was going at 3-4 times a week, 4 km each time plus I had to watch my diet). If you have been exercising regularly and eating right, you're definitely on your way. My only advice to you would be, do as much as you can- as regularly as possible- and eat in moderation.

      Again, I'm no health/fitness guru, so please, don't sue me! Haha. I'm saying based on experience.

      All the best dear :)

      Delete