Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring ready.













(High neck crop top, denim overall dress and strappy platforms, Topshop)

Quick post because I need to go to bed and have a good rest before I start another round of vouching tomorrow. So I finally got round to wearing my denim overalls which I got from Topshop a couple of weeks ago. I don't think Topshop sells this anymore, so I'm very happy I got it when I did. Initially, I wanted to team this overalls with a white long sleeve crop top that I ordered from ASOS, but you know how it's like buying clothes from ASOS- they take forever to arrive (I'm still waiting for my crop top to reach me, haha). I really shouldn't complain though. Free international shipping is always a win. 

I almost forgot I had these wooden platforms from a couple of years ago. I have been wearing my JCs to death. I wouldn't have remembered owning it had I not thought about what shoes would be appropriate for this outfit. Rediscovered my love for them when I wore it out the other day. It's casual and dressy at the same time. Plus, it's perfect for Spring (not that we have it here in Singapore, but it's fun to dress up according to the season)! Oh yes, speaking of Spring, I want to catch Spring Breakers! Really hope it hits the theatres here soon.

Gonna go hit the sack now. Goodnight beautiful people!

PS: My apologies for the poor lighting (yet again!). I really cannot be bothered with the whole 'finding the best spot with natural light and adjusting my camera settings to make the photos appear brighter' thing. That is why I can never be a full-fledged fashion blogger. That and also the reality that my fashion sense is not all that amazing. 

1 comment: