Saturday, December 8, 2012

Battle scars.





(Oversized neon tee, F21. Disco pants, Asos. CMYK spike lita, Jeffrey Campbell)

Ever since exams ended last Tuesday, I haven't got the slightest mood to switch on the computer and update this space. My final paper was horrible. I can't even begin explaining how horrible it was.

Physically, I look horrible too. I'm sporting a shrunken face, huge eyebags and terrible skin (although it may not seem like it). I lost 1 kg too. On a brighter note, I have been sleeping early since. I'm on the road to recovery.

I finally got the courage to purchase and wear the disco pants! Been wanting to for so long, but was never brave enough to actually buy it (for fear of looking like an elephant). I'm glad I bought it. The pants look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment