Friday, November 30, 2012

We were so lost until tonight.









(Off shoulder sweater, Stradivarius. Studded denim shorts, New Look)

It was a Sunday; dressing up didn't feel like it was all that important or necessary. The huge pimple on my left cheek might have affected my mood a little too. I can't stand the sight of pimples on my face. I blame it on the late nights and also the time of the month. Can't wait for all this to be over.

Anyway, my hair is getting longer! I don't know if I should maintain this length or grow it out a little. I kinda like how I look with this haircut. Maybe I'll grow it out to shoulder length and then decide which hairstyle to keep.

On a separate note, I can't wait for my loots to arrive! I spent over $300 without even leaving home, no thanks to the crazy Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Bought stuff from Nastygal (duh), Topshop online and Asos. I would love to do a 'Recent Haul' video, but I find the whole process of recording and then watching myself awkward. Also, I'm terribly shy. I should just stick to picture posts right?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I don't know why I don't see a comment here, but I did receive the question you sent in (cause I received a notification through email). Anyway, you really shouldn't worry too much. The litas are mad, mad comfortable, trust me! It's a really good investment. Regarding the litas that are sold in blogshops, they're not too bad. I used to own one from a blogshop (before I got the real deal).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for replying! Feel much clearer n better after reading your reply! Now im more comfortable in getting one! Thank you babe!!

    ReplyDelete