Sunday, November 4, 2012

Black out.










(Muscle tank, Topshop. Leather jacket, Miss Selfridge. Lace shorts, Saboskirt. Bowling bag, Topshop. CMYK spike lita, Jeffrey Campbell)

Tons of new clothes are on their way/already waiting for me to wear, so I figured I'd show some love to my existing ones. Decided to go all mean and tough by decking out in black head to toe. Wore my favourite lace shorts from Saboskirt (which I got altered for better fit) and leather jacket from Miss Selfridge to complete the rocker chick look.

I'm starting to like this 'makeup-less' look on me (I only have mascara and lip stain on here). Although I look sick and unhealthy, I love how my skin is able to breathe. Putting less make up really does wonders to your skin! Plus, you save a ton on cosmetic products and make up removers. Haha.

Also, I've decided to remove my Formspring. I cannot get Formspring to link my account to my email, therefore, I am not able to use their features (one of which includes the ability to ask me questions). If you click on the Formspring widget on my sidebar, you'll realise that there is no way you can ask me anything. Boooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment