Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sweet surrender.














(Laced tail blouse, Nastygal. Leggings, Topshop. Lita platform boots, Jeffrey Campbell)

My leggings are making a debut again after being stashed away in the cupboard for months (possibly years). I used to love wearing leggings, but I outgrew the obsession when I discovered this thing called pants (I know right, shame on me).

The shirt was a recent purchase from Nastygal. I had a hard time deciding on the colour to buy because black was equally gorgeous. The laced up details at the back and shoulders are just lovely, aren't they? I love how everything about it screams me.

Also, I'm back on Formspring! I've received quite a number of comments/questions on my blog posts, and I know how troublesome it can be to post a comment here, especially when you're using your phone to do so. Therefore, I've created a new account (I can't seem to re-activate my previous account). It's located on the sidebar to your right. Ask awayyy!

*edited* I can't log in to my new formspring account, hence I've made a new one again. So if you have asked me a question at the previous one, I can't read it. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment