Monday, October 15, 2012

The pick of the pack.











(Drop armhole tank, Topshop. Studded denim shorts, New Look. Boots, Topshop)

An impromptu trip to the airport with the niece and her bestfriend last night calls for a simple outfit, bare face and disheveled hair. Pardon my pale and ghastly face, this is usually how I look like. Iqah likened my smiling face to that of a 14 year-old kid. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, but I'd like to think it's good.

Feels good to be back on track again. Haven't been eating apples and jogging regularly ever since New Face ended. It's nice to be able to finally get my heart pumping fast again. If only I can get the same kind of enthusiasm for my studies...

On a side note, I've been given the opportunity to venture into something new and exciting this October. Tell you more when I finally get down to it. Meanwhile, my lips are sealed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment