Thursday, October 18, 2012

Love and other drugs.



Fast forward to the scene between 1:15 and 2:00. AAAHHHH! <3 <3 I'm so happy that she chose Stefan over Damon because clearly, Stefan is the one for her (although admittedly, Damon and Elena look damn good together). Can't wait to find out what happens in the next episode!

On a separate note, next week's gonna be a super busy week for me. I've 3 shoots, work, outings to go to- PLUS I still have to make time for my studies and boyfriend (who is away for reservist this week). I hope to get more studying done this week to make up for my possible negligence next week :'(


THIS DRESS IS LOVE <3 <3 <3 Need to own it.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress! Where from? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asos! The brand is Religion. But it's so so pricey!! :(

      Delete