Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Slide away.

So, a mini update before I officially go on a hiatus to prepare for the New Face finals (which is happening in.....one day!) I'm feeling both nervous and excited for Thursday- more of the former and less of the latter actually. Everything's happening so fast. I can't believe that 3 months have actually passed. It's pretty emotional for me, cause I feel like I've bonded so much with the girls and I don't want the meetups to get so rare so quickly :( One of us WILL be crowned the New Face for 2012, and our journey is pretty much over after that.

Anyway, here are some photos from rehearsals and the Subaru Charity Car Wash event we attended over the weekend.













And, some random photos of myself. Hahaha. I want to make the time you guys spend on reading my blog worth it lah.







All these and more will be up on Tracyeinny today at 11 am! Also, check out my fellow New Face girl, Ho Sin, in Tracyeinny's home page! SO EDGY. Love it! (I cannot upload her photo here :( I've reached the 1GB limit. Eh anybody else has this problem? I just encountered this today. This is strange cause I've never faced such storage problems before. Okay, now I'm worried I cannot upload photos here in future. How uh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment