Sunday, September 30, 2012

You follow me back with the sun in your eyes.

This is bad. Real bad. I just ordered some stuff from Nastygal yesterday, and now (less than 24 hours later), I have added 3 items to the cart. SHIT.

Anyway, the grand finals for the New Paper New Face is around the corner! 4 days away, and I'm still sleeping at 4 am. Can you imagine the damage it could possibly cause on my face? I've been trying to lately, but my eyes just wouldn't close before 4 am. Sigh.

For those of you who are interested in catching the show, the finals will be held at Ngee Ann City, Takashimaya Square B2, on the 4th of October at 7 pm. It is a by-invite only event, but I think the public can watch us from the higher floors. Do come down and support me although I may not bring home any prize? Haha. Love you many many if you do!

Will update again once I have time! More rounds of rehearsals, fittings and a dye job awaits me! I pray for good health and strength. Amin.

Meanwhile, photos from one of the rehearsals (taken with Mandy's macbook).











Doing Audrey's signature horny man face. Obviously, hers is the best. Hahaha.




Oh Audrey! Hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment