Saturday, September 1, 2012

White on white with a hint of floral.












(Floral shirt and white blazer, Runwaybandits. Tailored white shorts, FeistHeist. Lita platform boots, Jeffrey Campbell)


Photographer of the day- my niece, Iqah :)

These shots were taken right after I got my hair trimmed in preparation for the New Face finals happening in one month's time. Pardon my mushroom head. I can't wait for the hair to grow a little longer. The length now is pretty weird. Hopefully, I get a perfect bob length by the time the finals come around.

I am proud to say that everything I wear here (except for the litas of course) is bought locally. This is my first time wearing an outfit that is entirely sourced locally. Ever since I discovered the joy of shopping internationally, this almost never happens. I used to shop aggressively in the local online shops back in my younger days.

Am loving the structure, fit and even the little pleat detailing of these shorts. No doubt, this has got to be the best pair of tailored shorts I've ever owned. I'm seriously considering getting these shorts in all the other colours. Would that be going overboard?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this paragraph is good, my sister is analyzing such things, therefore I am
    going to inform her.
    Here is my blog Shaking Her Butt

    ReplyDelete