Monday, May 21, 2012

It's hard to remember the people we used to be.

My mind and body is pretty worn out from school last week. This week's gonna be another whirlwind, what with work and late-night studying. I pray for strength and good health. Amin.

Accompanied Iqah out to town yesterday because she wanted to go shoe-shopping and also because I owed her one. Sunday calls for casual dressing, so I settled for shorts, a simple tank and boots.



Anyway, remember what I said about the length of the shorts being too long and that I had to get it altered? Well, I ended up cutting it myself (freehand, no less). But I still need to get the waist altered though. I could fit my entire hand in there.


I figured I should do something different with my hair. So I tried this hairstyle and I really like it. I need to learn how to make it more voluminous at the crown though. My hair's really flat and soft, it's so annoying. Anyway, from the photo above, you can see that I 'cheat' the voluminous effect by using a hair gripper? (I don't know what it's called. It's the super auntie one, with comb-like/teeth edges on both sides to grip the hair).



Oh, look at how much I've aged. Sigh.


*Edited*: Featured on Pose for the third time! Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment