Tuesday, May 22, 2012

All spiked up.

The lita spike from the CMYK Series is drop dead gorgeous! They have one with spikes in gunmetal. Yes, gunmetal, and not silver (like the ones you see on the typical spike lita). Metal always look better in gunmetal as oppose to silver in my opinion. Immediately after Melody from Missing Avenue posted a photo of it in IG, I knew I had to have it. The desire to own this pair is a lot more stronger than the desire I had for the normal spike lita last year. AHHH, I MUST SAVE UP FOR IT. In this moment of desperation, I really wish I was a popular blogger. Haha. Sponsorships come so easily for them. Jellyyyy :(

The CMYK lita spike in black/gunmetal



(IG pic credit to Missing Avenue)

And the normal lita spike in silver


The gunmetal is more gorgeous than silver don't you think? Tell me you share the same sentiments as I do.

4 comments:

  1. Err i dont see any difference. Eerk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't look at the photo taken from the website! Look at the one melody posted in her IG! There is a difference!

      Delete
  2. Hi, does running make tighs bulkier? read some of the online pages and they said so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, it depends really. I did some reading online too when I first started off to find out if my thighs would get bulky when I run. Apparently, this would not be the case if you have fatty thighs. There are 2 types of thighs a person can have. 1) muscular thighs, and 2) fatty thighs. If you have muscular thigh now, running would only make it more bulky. If you have fatty thigh (like me before this), running will help you to lose all the fats there. There is a test on how to determine if your thighs are muscular or fatty. I forgot what the test was, but you can look it up online :)

      Delete