Thursday, December 22, 2011

Peachy.


I'm turning into a really unhealthy person. I see myself eating non-stop these days and it's freaking me out. I need to get to 47 kg by the end of next week. And I need to get my tummy washboard flat back again. During the exam period, I can survive with only 1 meal a day, everyday. But now that exams are over, 1 meal seems so......impossible. It doesn't help either that I have things to do in the day, and you know what they say about staying up. Right now, as I'm typing, I'm fighting the urge to go to the kitchen and make myself a toast. This is bad. How the hell does Miranda Kerr do it man?

My holiday started off pretty slow. There were a lot of work and school stuff to settle this week, so I spent most of my time getting the formalities done. (SHIT. I just popped a pineapple tart into my mouth. Haha) Anyway, next year will be a very busy year for me. I have school 2 days a week (2 different lessons back to back on one of the days) and tuition most likely 3 days a week. I know it sounds like I don't have much on my plate from this very description but really, I have a lot going on for me next year. I'm just hoping I can squeeze in some running time in between all that madness.

Science centre with love this weekend and dinner with the girls on Monday. Money, please fall from the sky. I really need this to happen because I'm officially B-R-O-K-E. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment