Friday, November 4, 2011

Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made.

I am really, really bored right now, but i refuse to touch my book at this hour because it's still pretty early and my motor doesn't start running till at least 1 am. So, before I bury my mind (and heart) on Michael Porter and his diamond, I want to share with you a couple of products I swear by. They are basic, readily available products that I usually put on my face when I'm heading out to town with my bf/friends.


Clockwise from left to right:

1) Rhomlon Elegance liquid eyeliner ($4.80, Mustafa Centre)

I really like the effect this eyeliner produce when drawn on my eyelids. The black is just dark enough, and the brush just thick enough for my liking (I prefer my lines thin). Also, the ink virtually never run out. I have been using the same pen for almost a year now.

2) Benefit's Benetint rose-coloured cheek and lip stain ($30, shipped in from the states)

This is the first (and only) blusher I've ever purchased/owned. I first got to know of its existence from Tammy (I read her blog post on it). I was immediately drawn to its sheer, natural appeal. I love the subtlety of the rose colour, and I also like the fact that I don't need to use much to add colour to my face.

3) Acne Clear pimple treatment cream ($4.50, Guardian Pharmacy)

My mum introduced me to this pimple cream a few years back when it was a lot cheaper (say $3.00?) The price rocketed over the past year, but that is not a push factor for me as this thing really works. It removes active pimples and scars effectively. The only downside to this product is that it gives off a burnt matchstick smell that stays throughout until you wash it off.

Okay, that's all for my favourite beauty products (so boring, I know). Gotta go settle some things now. Maybe, one of these days, I'll do a 'what's in my bag' or 'what's in my closet' post. Till then, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment