Sunday, June 12, 2011

Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same.


"Somebody's dad has a lot of explaining to do."

They all look really alike huh? Zooey could possibly be Katy when she was 18 (naive, sweet, innocent), and Emily could possibly be Katy in her 30s (classy, elegant). Hehehe. But Katy's still the prettiest lah.

On a random note, I think I've gained 653728890354024478 kg over the past month. I've been mugging with a big bag of Ruffles (and other junk) beside me EVERYDAY. I can feel the fats settling on my thighs. I need to stop running to the kitchen and start running on the threadmill.

And now, I don't feel like straightening my hair anymore. I feel like getting curls instead. I know my hair's not thick enough, and that it probably won't be flattering on me blah blah blah, but I really want to do something to it. Something like this would be nice.


How?

No comments:

Post a Comment