Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 72.












(Caged in crop top, Nastygal. Sheer maxi skirt, H&M)

It's almost always impossible for me to blog using a desktop/laptop these days. When I do have the time, I blog via my phone and do the uploading of photos days/weeks before on a weekend. Like right now, I'm blogging while sitting on the bus back home. I uploaded these photos 1 week+ back and I'm only getting round to complete this post now. Such is life. Sigh. 

Anyway! Day 72 is looking pretty great. Everything is real now. You can see it, feel it, and I hope it gets even better by the end of this month. I think this change is good for me. I feel a lot better about myself and my confidence has definitely improved. I never truly loved my body before, but things are different now. I have learned to love my body, flaws and all. I also learned that nothing is impossible if you put in effort. If you try hard enough, you can get what you want- with the exception of my thighs of course (tried for 2 years already now haha. I'm no longer bothered by them though. I've resigned to the fact that I'm just naturally heavy and curvy there and no amount of work I do would make them any smaller). Anyway, this may not be my last month. I am hungry for more. I want my body to be more defined, more toned. I will probably do this workout for the next few months/years. We'll see.

On a separate note, I finally wore my new skirt from H&M a couple of Saturdays back! Fell in love with it the moment I laid my eyes on it. Been trying to find the perfect white maxi skirt for some time now. Glad I stumbled upon this piece at H&M. Loving the sheer bottom.

I have been a bad girl recently. After steering clear of Nastygal for 3 months, I caved in and bought over $200 worth of clothes from the site a couple of weeks back. But it's all cool, my boyfriend said I totally deserved it. Haha. And oh! Did I mention that my other boyfriend is coming to town this September? I can't wait to meet him! Just the thought of it makes me go crazy. 

3 comments:

  1. you...naturally heavy? Not from what I see in your pics. I'd say naturally beautiful. Certainly no thigh issues either judging by those painted-on black jeans from last month..nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, I was wondering if you were charged for any custom fees by purchasing stuff from Nasty Gal?
    Hope to hear from you soon :)

    ReplyDelete