Thursday, November 8, 2012

Take me away, a secret place.









(Asymmetric hem dress, Nastygal)

My thighs are UNBELIEVABLE. Okay they're not huge, but they're not proportionate to the rest of my body! Been running for over a year now, and they're still bulky. Could it be that they're mostly muscles and not fats? Regardless, they still annoy me. And yes, I have ugly knees. I used to fall down a lot and get bruises on my knees. Just last year, I acquired another bruise on my knee from running. #firstworldproblem

Anyway, here's a little update on what I've been up to. I failed 2 out of the 3 papers I sat for last semester despite studying very hard for them (I know right. I still can't get over the fact that I failed. The last time I failed academically- non-core subjects excluded- was in Sec 2, for maths. But that happened only on that one occasion, and I moved on with the rest of my academic life with no other red marks). Imagine my disappointment when I saw my results! So for the past 2 weeks, I've been busy studying. My exam's in December, so I have plenty of time to revise and put things in my head. I really hope to graduate soon. I need to start work ASAP. I AM FREAKING 22 YEARS OLD! Hahaha.

I feel like an angel in this dress. I'm a dark angel, like Jessica Alba- NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment