Wednesday, June 13, 2012

No, I won't sleep tonight.

Don't feel like studying for my final paper already because the last two didn't go so well ): I'm really, really sad cause I studied very hard for it. Do you know how depressing that is? Sacrificing so much of your time to study every little thing that matters only to be faced with one big question mark after another. I freaked out when I realise I couldn't answer any of the questions in one of the papers. That's a first for me, and the feeling sucks. I don't want to fail and sit for one more (possibly 2) papers in December. My entire life plans will be ruined ): Pray for me, will you?

Anyway, my laptop is officially dead. I'm blogging from my brother's laptop. I need a reliever. Blogging seems right.

These were taken last Saturday when I was out to town for a while.






(Leopard tank, Topshop. Leather skirt, OSF)

I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else thinks I'm getting skinnier? It's weird, cause I've been eating A LOT and haven't been exercising regularly of late. I don't want to look like a skeleton pleaseeee :/

4 comments:

  1. Yes Hasyirin syg, you look very skinny now. Please eat ALOT more!

    From ur cute friend,
    - hurhur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will pull through. Have faith dear! Jia you!!
    *hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear :) I really need that. *hugs*

      Delete