Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thoughts.

You know, I never consider myself pretty (I don't consider myself ugly either). I'm pretty average in my opinion. But everyday I work hard to try to look and feel good about myself by working out and dressing up decently.

I want this to happen so bad. I want to prove myself wrong. But age is holding me back a little because in this industry, the younger ones are always favoured.

I am one who handles rejection very well (having been rejected a couple of times before). But this time.... this time I don't know if I can take another 'no'. This is my last shot at living my dream. You think I should take the plunge?

3 comments:

  1. hi love! I'm 94364732 times supportive of you in taking up this challenge, you've gone through a long way and I really believe you could win this.

    Have hacked all my siblings account and voted for you, shared the post too! Go syirin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. No amount of words can describe how grateful I am to have you as a reader and a supporter of what I do. It's just really unfortunate that I don't know who you are. Thank you for going all out for me. Your support is exactly what I needed and I am eternally grateful to you for that. You're such a sweetheart. May god bless your kind soul :)

      Delete