Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dreams of paradise.



Small, small bun on top of my head. The lighting was very poor here (and I really hate flash), so sorry for the bad pictures! But the first 2 pictures here look pretty bad ass, don't you think?



Clearer photo of what I wore.

(Mirror eagle tank, Topshop. Burgundy utilitarian jeans, Topshop. Jeffrey Campbell lita in taupe suede, Jeffrey Campbell via Nasty Gal)


Mish and I wore similar colour jeans. Haha. Pure coincidence.






Can't get enough of this baby!

Wanted to dress up a little more yesterday, but we had school in the afternoon and Mish was riding, so I settled for practicality. Caught Hunger Games at Plaza Singapura after dinner at far East. I like how different the movie was from all other movies. The storyline was good, albeit predictable. But it was kind of draggy at times, especially during the love scene (or maybe it's just me. I hate it when the love scenes take up more time than the action scenes, haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment