Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tonight, we are young.

Finally got round to punching more holes on my belts! I didn't realise how tiny my waist has become. Still haven't got my clothes altered though. SO MANY TO ALTER! And speaking of undesirable aftermath, I have TONS of stretch marks to clear. Oh well, there's a price to pay for everything.

On a brighter note, I have received my Nastygal parcel! 3 new additions to my wardrobe. Can't wait to wear the other 2 (wore 1 over the weekend). And Alhamdulillah, Mish and I managed to clear the second last stage of our degree. One final sem and that's it.


Looking for coins on the floor. Haha.

Mish was messing with the settings/mode in my camera when he came across this! Cool shitx.


I was yawning please. So unglam.









Looking for coins- part II.
And I can't stress this enough, MY CAMMY TAKES AWESOME PICTURES!




Loving my new and first Minkpink dress!

(Olive green shirtdress, Minkpink via Nastygal. White lace socks, Stradivarius)

Okay, I'm off to play Scramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment