Friday, November 25, 2011

You don't want to be alone.

If you know me well enough, you should know that I hate leaving my blog untouched for a long time. Yes, even in the period leading up to exams. The funny thing is I don't even have many people reading my blog, yet there is this 'obligation' to write something.

Lately, I've been busy studying for my exams. I only go to bed at 7 am, and wake up at 3 pm in the afternoon. Keeping up with my diet has been challenging under this circumstance. The longer I stay up, the hungrier I get, and fruits make boring companion when you're terribly stressed out. Sometimes, I wonder why I make myself go through such shit. Food is wonderful, but I guess having a beautiful body is everything.

On a positive note, I lost 1 kg (yah, like after 3 months. TUEHBKJSNAJBGDHSF!!). But I do see/feel the difference in my body and I'm liking it. I need to build on my endurance so that I can run longer distance and achieve my goal faster. My thigh and butt fats are so stubborn though! The only body part that's visibly shrinking is my stomach/tummy and probably my arms too.

It'll definitely take a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment