Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Who would have known.

The past few entries here were drafted and published through the Blogger app for iPhone. Ever since I came to know of this app's existence, I haven't been using the computer much because blogging has been made so much easier. I can now blog on the go and I can upload pictures straight from my phone. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that I can't resize the pictures to my desired dimensions. Apart from that minor flaw, everything here works well for me (:

I know I haven't been updating this space with proper photos of myself (ahem!), so below are random snippets of events that took place and people I was with the past week.




















The past week was just one of those rare weeks where I get to spend all the days I had with all the people I love at one time. I treasure such moments dearly because they don't come often and they don't come easy either.

(But whatever it is, always remember that I make up for my absence by having you in my prayers. <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment