Wednesday, September 21, 2011

But you can't explain a love like ours.

I figured I should get round to putting up an entry on Hari Raya before Hari Raya officially ends. Honestly, this year's Hari Raya wasn't fantastic. I wasn't in the mood for any celebration. The excitement died down after the first day. The rest of the month were just MEH. I guess growing old has a lot to do with it. Having said that, I did enjoy the couple of outings I had with my family and friends. They put meaning to the celebration and raya wouldn't be complete without them.

And because one raya entry cannot be any different from other raya entries, I'll just move along to the pictures and let them do the talking.

And yes, I wore the same blue baju kurung for all the raya outings I had this year.

Family:









My favourite raya kueh!




You can NEVER get a proper picture of this little kid.

Sexayes:

For the SEXAYES outing, our theme was pink and blue (pink for the guys, blue for the girls)











I touched and stroked a cat! Well done, Syirin.








Achid spoiler! He wore green!

Mish and gang:









Sweeeeeeet.



Pretty Jo.




Love this picture! So candid.











Caption: "Why you bully me?" HAHA at my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment