Monday, August 15, 2011

You must free up this tired soul.

Am so pissed with this particular online shop. The owner hasn't been returning any of my emails in the past month despite being threatened incessantly. My money has been transferred to her, but I have not received my item. I have been waiting for a refund since 14 July. I am really disappointed by their service as they have built quite a name for themselves. Such a shame that they decide to bring it all down by not taking me, their customer, seriously. Am never, ever shopping there again; I swear.

Anyways, here's something I'd like to share with you. It's really cute, what they're doing. Not as simple as you think. CAN YOU DO THE DOUGIE? Hehe. (For the record, Fashli looked like an idiot doing it)


Have fun trying! I did.


Oh yes, I'm selling away this skirt from Lucyd Acyd. It doubles up as a dress and the piece I have is tagged size 2 (UK 8 onwards). Drop me a message here or at syirin14@hotmail.com if interested. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment