Saturday, July 2, 2011

My heart's a stereo; it beats for you so listen close.


Edited.


Non-edited.

Okaylah, I suck at editing. The only thing I know how to do is adjust the saturation, temperature, light, resize + crop photo. I need to learn how to use photoshop so that I can look 10 times slimmer in photos.

I actually really like this photo, but I look extremely heavy at the bottom. I mean, I AM bottom heavy lah, but Mish took this picture from a bad angle. Instead of making my thighs look normal, he magnified it. My head also seemed to appear smaller compared to the rest of my body. Well done, b.





Am loving my new jeans. Love the shade + fit and it's mad comfortable! I could literally sleep in it.

And mama's FORCING me to get this wide-legged, wine jumpsuit from Topshop. It's not expensive lah, but I don't see myself wearing it a lot in the long run. But I like how it creates the illusion of long legs and height. Dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment